Griffith Regional Art Gallery was officially opened on September 9, 1983. The gallery is centrally located in the main shopping centre, and occupies a leased space in the eastern wing of the significant 1939 Art Deco War Memorial Building.
The Gallery has a single exhibition space which shows a variety of touring exhibitions, community exhibitions, exhibitions featuring its Couture Collection or National Contemporary Jewellery Collection and regional artists. The Gallery also coordinates two other exhibition spaces within Griffith at Griffith Regional Theatre and Griffith City Council which generally feature work by local artists.
The Gallery’s annual public program offers a diverse range of activities which are aimed to educate and stimulate.
Griffith Regional Art Gallery
167-185 Banna Avenue Griffith NSW 2680
02 6962 5991
Wed to Fri 10am – 5pm, Sat and Sun 11am – 2pm.